Mobile Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Available in Black, White, Red & Blue
Free Delivery to the UK
2 Years Warranty
9 hour battery life
15W OF POWER
HANDS FREE CONFERENCE CALLING
FLIP COVER FOR ON-OFF AND SPEAKER STAND
bluetooth v4.0 technology
"AN ULTRA PORTABLE WIRELESS SPEAKER WITH A PERFECTLY BALANCED, POWERFUL SOUND FOR ITS SIZE"
Soundbook GO is our
It can be connected simply in seconds via Bluetooth or NFC and its design and dimensions make it perfect for slipping in a bag or suitcase so you can enjoy your music anywhere for up to nine hours.
Designed with added bass, Soundbook GO produces a rich, balanced sound whether you're enjoying dance tracks at a beach party or acoustic tracks at a summer picnic. Available in four contemporary colours, Soundbook GO is the perfect travel companion to help you experience your music wherever you are.
Soundbook GO has an anti-slip,
The compact size and weight
Soundbook GO has the clean, contemporary design with one-touch auto pairing from any NFC-enabled device making connecting to Soundbook GO fast and simple
Soundbook GO defies its lightweight size with a remarkable 15W stereo power, achieving a subtle balance between a smooth, defined bass, pronounced vocal range and detailed high crisp notes.
Enjoy up to 9 hours of wireless music
Simple pairing in seconds with Smart Bluetooth v4.0
NFC connection for super quick pairing with a supported Smartphone or tablet
Ultra compact at 480g
Micro USB to charge directly from a laptop or most Smartphone chargers
Encased in an anti-slip, travel friendly smart cover - turns on when opened, off when closed
Available in Black, Red, Blue or White
Built in microphone for hands-free conference calling
Amplifier Power Output: 15W Stereo
Drive Units: 2 x 1" long throw neodymium, 1 x 2" passive bass radiator
Frequency Range: 70Hz to 20 kHz
THD (total harmonic distortion): < 2%
Power input voltage: 5V 1A micro USB
Bluetooth: Bluetooth a2dp music profile with
Battery Life: >9 hours
Inputs: 3.5mm AUX audio jack input, Bluetooth 4.0 (built in), Microphone (built-in) for
Auto Connect / Pairing: One touch connect and disconnect with Bluetooth 4.0 or integrated NFC
Dimensions: 160mm wide, 88mm tall, 40mm deep
Packaged Weight: 854g
Net Weight: 488g
WHAT KIND OF AUDIO SOURCES CAN I USE WITH THE SOUNDBOOK GO?
The Soundbook GO is designed specifically for use with today's most popular Bluetooth devices, including Smartphone's, tablets and laptops. In addition, the
HOW DO I COMMENCE PAIRING?
- For secure simple
pairingyour audio device must be in close proximity to the Soundbook GO - within a range of 1 metre.
- Turn on the Soundbook GO
- Press the power/input button until BLUE is displayed
- Go into your settings, select and turn on Bluetooth. Scan for new Bluetooth devices and nominate 'Bayan SB GO'. You will not be prompted for a pass code for pairing. (Note: Bluetooth audio connectivity can vary between devices so it can be beneficial to firstly consult with your audio source user manual for pairing instructions if unsure)
- For secure simple
HOW DO I CONNECT BY NFC - AUTOMATIC PAIRING?
- Turn on your audio source and unlock the screen
- Ensure that NFC is enabled in the settings on your audio source
- Turn on the Soundbook GO and ensure it is in Bluetooth mode
- Touch the back of your audio source to the back of the Soundbook GO where the NFC logo is located - you will be asked to confirm that you wish to connect and pair with the Bayan Soundbook GO - select Yes/OK.
- You can disconnect by simply touching your audio source again to the back of the Soundbook GO.
HOW CAN I TELL IF MY SOUNDBOOK GO IS ALREADY CONNECTED TO AN AUDIO DEVICE?
The blue status LED on the top of the Soundbook Go will be continuously illuminated. If it is flashing, it is not connected and you may pair a new audio source. If it is off, then the Soundbook Go is in AUX input mode.
MANY AUDIO DEVICES CANMY SOUNDBOOK GO REMEMBER?
Soundbook GO will remember the last 4 audio devices connected to it.
WHAT IS THE WIRELESS RANGE OF THE SOUNDBOOK GO?
HOW DO I CONTROL THE SPEAKER?
The power and volume controls are located on the Soundbook GO itself. Alternatively, you can use your smartphone or other paired device to select a playlist, etc. No additional remote control is necessary.
HOW CAN I GET THE BEST SOUND FROM MY SOUNDBOOK GO?
The starting point for an optimum sound performance will be in the quality of the music file. Try and make sure your music is "ripped" at the highest bit rate (192 or 320 kbps) and is saved if possible in an uncompressed format. This will provide the best detail and clarity, and won't compromise your listening experience. Once you have selected your chosen track, set the volume on your device to maximum. The general volume can then be controlled via the soundbook Go to find your required listening level. This process provides the lowest signal to noise ratio, thus eliminating any unwanted background noise which can arise when controlling the volume levels from your device.
WHAT IS THE PLAYING/CHARGING TIME OF THE BATTERY?
A fully charged battery provides up to 7 hours of continuous playing time. (Note: this can vary depending on volume levels and music genre) The first time you use your Soundbook Go, let it charge for 12 hours to ensure the battery is properly conditioned. Thereafter an empty battery will usually take 3-4 hours to charge.
MY SOUNDBOOK GO KEEPS DISCONNECTING FROM MY WINDOWS VISTA/7/8 COMPUTER
- Go to CONTROL PANEL
- Go to MORE SETTINGS
- Search for BLUETOOTH and Bluetooth options will appear under DEVICES AND PRINTERS
- Select CHANGE BLUETOOTH SETTINGS
- Select the HARDWARE TAB
- Select the GENERIC BLUETOOTH ADAPTER
- Click the PROPERTIES button
- Click the CHANGE SETTINGS button
- Select the POWER MANAGEMENT tab
- Uncheck the box that says "Allow the computer to turn off the device to save power" and OK your way back out.