Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker & FM Radio - Available in Black & Silver
Free Delivery to the UK
2 Years Warranty
AWARD WINNING DESIGN
ADVANCED AUDIO STREAMING
HANDS FREE CONFERENCE CALLING
built-in phone charging port
10 hour battery life
connect via bluetooth v4.0 technology
20W of stereo power
ALUMINIUM WIRELESS SPEAKER WITH POWERFUL SOUND OUTPUT
Charge your smart phone or MP3
Charge your smart phone or MP3
You'll never have to worry about running out of power again as you can charge your smart phone or MP3 player with the power share port on your Soundbook X3. With a built in USB A socket, you can plug in and charge your device either from the integrated battery, providing a handy portable battery to keep you going when out and about, or charge it directly from the mains when your Soundbook X3 is plugged in.
The very latest Smart Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology has been used, along with the aptX low loss compression codec, to ensure the widest connectivity and enhanced audio performance, allowing you to make the most of your media.
Produced using high-grade aluminium, this not only produces a beautiful finish, but also ensures that less acoustic energy is lost, producing rich, accurate sound. The hardwearing nylon cover gives Soundbook X3 an unrivalled level of strength and includes an integrated aerial in the cover, eliminating the need for an external, extendable aerial.
High grade aluminium enclosure for less energy loss and better audio performance
Advanced audio compression technology for more detailed sound via aptX
Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology for maximum compatibility
FM radio with integrated aerial
Power share port to charge a smartphone or MP3
Quad 1.5" Drivers plus passive Bass - Combined 20W of sound
Amplifier Power Output: 20W Stereo
Drive Units: 4 x 1.5" long throw neodymium, 1 x 3" passive bass radiator
Frequency Range: 60Hz to 20 kHz
THD (total harmonic distortion): < 2%
Battery Life: > 10 hours continuous wireless play @ 50% Volume
Inputs: 3.5mm Aux audio jack input, Bluetooth 4.0 aptX (built in), FM radio (built in), microphone (for hands-free calling)
Outputs: 3.5mm audio output for connection to speakers or headphones, USB A for charging mobile devices
Auto Connect / Pairing: One touch connect and disconnect with integrated NFC
Dimensions: 235mm wide x 120mm tall x 40mm deep
Packaged Weight: 2.22Kg
Net Weight: 1.43Kg
What kind of audio sources can I use with the Soundbook X3?
The Soundbook X3 is designed specifically for use with today's most popular Bluetooth devices, including Smartphone's, tablets and laptops. In addition, the soundbook X3 includes an auxiliary input for connection to an MP3 or similar portable player.
How do I commence Pairing?
- For simple and secure pairing your audio device must be in close proximity to the Soundbook X3 - within a range of 1 metre.
- Turn on the Soundbook X3
- Press the power/input button until BLUE is displayed
- Go into your settings, select and turn on Bluetooth. Scan for new Bluetooth devices and nominate 'Bayan SB X3'. You will not be prompted for a pass code for pairing. (Note: Bluetooth audio connectivity can vary between devices so it can be beneficial to firstly consult with your audio source user manual for pairing instructions if unsure)
How do I connect by NFC - Automatic PaIring?
- Turn on your audio source and unlock the screen
- Ensure that NFC is enabled in the settings on your audio source
- Touch the back of your audio source to the back of the front cover of the Soundbook X3 where the NFC logo is located - you will be asked to confirm that you wish to connect and pair with the Bayan Soundbook X3 - select Yes/OK.
- You can disconnect by simply touching your audio source again to the back cover of the Soundbook X3.
How can I tell if my Soundbook X3 is already connected to an audio device?
The BLUE display has a small dot showing at the bottom of the letter U. If this dot is flashing then NO current device is connected. However, if the dot is continuously shown with no intermittent flashing then a device is already connected.
How many audio devices can my Soundbook X3 remember?
A maximum of 4.
What is the wireless range of the Soundbook X3?
Generally the soundbook X3 will work within 10 meters of your paired Bluetooth device.
How do I control the speaker?
The power and volume controls are located on the soundbook X3 itself. Alternatively, you can use your smartphone or other paired device to select a playlist, etc. No additional remote control is necessary.
Should I control the volume through my device or the Soundbook X3?
When you first start to use the Soundbook X3, set the volume on your device to maximum. The general volume can then be controlled via the soundbook X3 to find your required listening level. This process provides the lowest signal to noise ratio, thus eliminating any unwanted background noise which can arise when controlling the volume levels from your device.
How can I get the best sound from my Soundbook X3?
The starting point for an optimum sound performance will be in the quality of the music file. Try and make sure your music is "ripped" at the highest bit rate (192 or 320 kbps) and is saved if possible in an uncompressed format. This will provide the best detail and clarity, and won't compromise your listening experience. Once you have selected your chosen track, set the volume on your device to maximum. The general volume can then be controlled via the soundbook X3 to find your required listening level. This process provides the lowest signal to noise ratio, thus eliminating any unwanted background noise which can arise when controlling the volume levels from your device.
What is the playing/charging time of the battery?
A fully charged battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous playing time. (Note: this can vary depending on volume levels and music genre) The first time you use your Soundbook X3, let it charge for 12 hours to ensure the battery is properly conditioned. Thereafter an empty battery will usually take 3-4 hours to charge. When the battery is low the Soundbook X3 will detect this and the word LO will show on the front display.
How do I charge my Soundbook X3?
- Connect the power cable to the Soundbook X3
- Plug the power connector into a mains outlet.
- A red light will emit from the power connection on the back of the X3, changing to green when the Soundbook X3 is charged
My bluetooth device keeps disconnecting from my windows Vista / 7 / 8 computer
- Go to CONTROL PANEL
- Go to MORE SETTINGS
- Search for BLUETOOTH and Bluetooth options will appear under DEVICES AND PRINTERS
- Select CHANGE BLUETOOTH SETTINGS
- Select the HARDWARE TAB
- Select the GENERIC BLUETOOTH ADAPTER
- Click the PROPERTIES button
- Click the CHANGE SETTINGS button
- Select the POWER MANAGEMENT tab
- Uncheck the box that says "Allow the computer to turn off the device to save power" and OK your way back out.
Yousif Samarraion 27/02/2017 04:46:59
These people are awesome! Super quick and and they had the power to just resolve the issue for me right away as opposed to waiting or having to contact someone else. The product itself is also wicked, and I'm a very happy customer!